“We” referring to – Christine Miyo Camilleri trading as Light of Re.
The Information That Light of Re May Collect:
Any personal details you provide us through-
- Contact Forms
- Medical History Forms
- Subscribing to Newsletters
How Do We Use this Information?
We may store information provided by you during an enquiry, private consultation or signing up to our newsletter. Please note that we comply with our obligations under the GDPR by keeping personal data up to date, by storing and destroying it securely.
What Marketing Tools Do We Use?
- We use a third party service Google Analytics when visiting our website.
How Long Do We Keep This Information For?
Client Treatment Records shall be kept for at least 7 years following the last occasion on which treatment was given. In the case of treatment to minors records shall be kept for at least 7 years after they reach the age of majority (18). Client Telephone consultation notes are also held for 7 years.
- To request a copy of your personal data which we hold about you.
- To know about the personal data that we hold about you.
- For any data to be corrected.
- To request that we erase any personal data.(Please note that there may be circumstances where we are legally required to retain it).
Links To Other Websites:
Our websites may contain links to other websites. As we do not have any control over any other website we cannot accept responsibility for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting these sites.
For any further queries please contact us via the contact form.